Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello, How Are You?

Hello there. You may call me Gram. Gram isn't my name, but it sounds cool. Anyways, I'll get you some insight. I shall be starting a blog which I will be updating weekly. Every post I will be discussing a new piece of information on the Internet, usually in the form of a game, that I might find interesting and share with you.

Now, It might sound boring, but I hope I can spread some wisdom around this unfamiliar territory we call the "Internet". It really is an interesting subject when you think about it, and that's just looking past those "funny cat videos" and "epic online games". No, I will instead be talking about the true meaning behind these little pieces and taking a psychological approach to the wide open plane of existence that is the Internet. It's a jungle out there, people. It truly is, and I hope I can examine the specimens I find out there and share my research with you.

And like that, I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment